Admission to the Three Year Law Course: A Candidate passing the Bachelor’s Degree Examination of the , Allahabad State University, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh in any faculty with minimum 45% marks at the first attempt or a corresponding degree examination of any other UGC recognized University with the minimum prescribed marks at the first attempt is eligible for admission to the First Year L.L.B. The above percentage of marks shall be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to the reserved Categories. Admission is given strictly on merit.
Applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation / post-graduation through open universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are NOT ELIGIBLE for admission in law course.
A student who has successfully completed three years study is entitled to the L.L.B degree and is eligible to practice as an advocate, as per the Rules of the Bar Council of India.
- Admission to the courses will be based on merit and interviews.
- Admissions are at the sole discretion of the Management of the College; which is to be confirmed further by the Principal and Admission Committee.
- All admissions are provisional and are subject to confirmation by eligibility criteria laid down by the Allahabad State University, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh / Bar Council of India.
- Students seeking admission shall apply in the prescribed form issued along with prospectus.
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Students should carry all the documents in original as mentioned in the form and should submit original copies of all the relevant documents at the time of admission.
- Full fees (in cash or demand draft of Nationalised Banks only) as described in the fee structure will have to be paid at the time of admission. Fees shall be paid before 1.00 p.m. on the date of the admission.
Attendance in each subject is compulsory as per University & Bar Council of India rules.
It is compulsory for either of the parents to accompany the applicant for the admission procedure. It is mandatory to submit a copy of any of the following permanent address proof of the Mother / Father of the applicant
(a) Electricity Bill
(b) Telephone Bill
(c) Driving License
(d) Ration card